Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best of 2009 (according to Riley)


Hello everybody! Not that I think my musical taste is any better than yours or even your moms...

But I do love music and wanted to share with you my favorite albums of 2009.


Enjoy!

1. St. Vincent – Actor
2. Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros – Up from below
3. Girls – Album
4. Bowerbirds – Upper Air
5. Animal Collective – Merriweather Post Pavillion
6. Wilco – Wilco the Album
7. Samantha Crain and the Midnight Shivers – Songs in the night
8. Phoenix – Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix
9. M. Ward – Hold time
10. Passion Pit – Manners
11. Black Lips – 22 Million Thousand
12. Other Lives – Other Lives
13. Doom – Born Like This
14. Grizzly Bear – Veckatimest
15. Human Highway – Moody Motorcycle
16. The Flaming Lips – Embryonic
17. Camera obscura – My Maudlin Career
18. Monsters of Folk – Monsters of Folk
19. Washed Out - Life of Leisure
20. Andrew Bird – Noble Beast

HAVE A LISTEN!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

1 comment:

  1. I love Andrew Bird. Just bought Armchair Apocrypha today and am getting lost in it.

    Amanda really likes Grizzly Bear.

    I'll have to check out the rest.

    ReplyDelete