Today we rented a tile stripper
And just like the paint sprayer we borrowed it didn't work at first and we had to fix it in some way. This tile remover machine was borrowed from a rent company and the bolts that held the blade in place were stripped. We knew if we returned it we would be out a day of working on the floor so we just went out and bought bolts to replace it. After that it still wasn't working correctly and figured that a part needed nuts so we went out and got that. This all took 5 hours. It took that long because we couldn't figure out what was wrong.
Once Riley fixed the machine it worked wonderfully and he was able to work on the floor. So he stripped tile and I swept the pieces in piles. The floor should be complete by tomorrow!!!!