Friday, August 21, 2009

This morning Riley and I woke up at 5am (super, super early for us) and headed to Frisco, TX to go to IKEA!! I wanted to get there at the time they opened (10am). So we packed some coffee and redbulls and made our way to the amazing place that is Ikea. I was so excited to finally go shopping there; better than online browsing!! We picked up some lamps, rugs, little tables, shelving units, etc.



We were there for 5 HOURS! Is that normal? I have a feeling it is! We kept walking back and forth trying to find the perfect pieces; it definitely didn't feel like we were there that long.
I love Ikea.

I'd also like to thank Enid Buzz blog for mentioning us in their blog this morning!! THANK YOU!

Ok, time to get back to assembling our Ikea goodies

4 comments:

  1. Those are some great light fixtures! I can't wait to come see it all put together! OH and 5 hours is definitely normal! Did you get to eat the meatballs in their cafeteria?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ikea!! The true Ikea experience should be 5 hours.. haha! I never have that much time! My friend just moved over by that Ike... I'm so jealous! They have so much cool stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man, just five hours?!?! The first time I went- I think we were there for SIX! I keep fantasizing about when I will be able to go back.. LOL

    They have SO SO SO much cool stuff, it is incredible! I love walking through the show room part and seeing all the things they do with it!! :)

    I am so happy for you and your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ikea is a land where time stands still...

    ReplyDelete